Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Conservatories, Doors, PVC – U, Windows
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are working with a highly successful home improvements company based in Greater Manchester, who are looking for an experienced Double Glazing Service Engineer.
The successful candidate will be field based and have experience in installing, adjusting, identifying faults with and repairing uPVC and Aluminium products (windows, doors & conservatories).
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, energetic and confident. A strong work ethic and the ability to work to a high standard is essential. A kind and polite nature is essential for this role, as our client has built a great reputation over the past 30 years of trading and high standards of aftercare.Role
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service to customers
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- To repair and service all products to industry and company standards
- Ensure the Company polices and guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
For further information on this role, or to apply contact Chase Taylor quoting reference MM2142.