PVC – U
£20,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer (uPVC Windows and Doors) to join a well-established domestic Window and Door business based in the West Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Service Engineer or Installer, who comes with a minimum of 2 years' experience (or relevant qualifications ) fitting uPVC/Aluminium home improvement products.
This is an essential role to rectify product and installation related faults for installed products, throughout the companies 10-year warranty guaranteed period.
Typical duties will include:
- Visiting customer homes, identifying faults and taking the appropriate action to rectify
- Making timely repairs or installations
- Identifying what jobs take priority for the benefit of the company & customers
- Time Management - Completing each job in a timely, "Right First Time" approach
- Brilliant face to face customer service skills
On offer is a great salary and bonus scheme, for more information please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM2116.