My client is a very successful family run business, who have been a leading manufacturer of high quality windows, doors, doorsets, wall panelling and bespoke joinery, since the early 20th century. They are currently looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to be based out of their offices in South Yorkshire.
- Management of the following;
- Risk Assessments• Carrying out, reviewing, updating and issuing risk assessments.
- Carrying out audits and facilitating corrective actions and improvements.
- First Aid
- Managing the accident book, carrying out accident investigations.
- Fire Safety
- Carrying out inspections, tests and drills. Maintaining records.
- Communication (of systems procedures and information to the factory staff)
- Including management of the notice boards.
- Collecting feedback from the production staff and actioning where necessary.
- Carrying out safety inductions and tool box talks. Identifying training required.
- Managing the maintenance schedule, checks and facilitating corrective actions.
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Carrying out COSHH assessments where necessary.
- Corrective Action & Continual Improvement
- Facilitating Quality related corrective actions and continual improvement.
- Supporting the internal audit process and facilitating actions raised.
- Leading external audits - with support where necessary.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Sarah on or 01543 897800, quoting reference number MM529.