Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Doors, Windows
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Window and Door manufacturer based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking for an experienced Shift Production Manager to join their leadership team.
This position requires experience working within a leadership position, overseeing the fabrication/manufacturing of Windows and Doors within a fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Making sure all shift resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements whilst achieving High Quality and Safety standards.
- Compliance to ISO standards, therefore implementing safety and quality policies and standards.
- Overseeing Product Quality Control and maintaining related production records.
- Promote and develop a safe work environment whilst ensuring compliance relating to all Environmental and Health and Safety legislation
- Prepare reports for factories regarding shift performance vs operating objectives.
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolve manufacturing problems.
- Provide appropriate feedback to the team based on performance reviews and promoting excellent operating attitudes.
On offer is a market leading salary and benefits, for more information please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2209.