PVC – U
£45,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager looking for your next role? If so, our client who is a leading supplier of uPVC and aluminium windows and doors are currently recruiting.
They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who can provide hands-on, effective and efficient management of all supplies in and out of the business. The role is to provide optimal production capability through an accurate alignment of material supply to production needs through an analytical approach to planning and forecasting production requirements. You will work as part of the site management team, managing materials, production scheduling, procedures and KPIs to ensure an effective and efficient supply chain.
Other duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the supply chains material control and storage
- Developing KPIs & metrics for the function, identifying and implementing best practice and standards.
- Develop the sites MRP system.
- Build and maintain effective supplier relationships, resolving any materials related issues efficiently and effectively
- Track and report supplier performance, reviewing key metrics and managing supplier improvement programs as required
The ideal person will have previous supply chain management experience in a high volume, high paced manufacturing environment. You will need experience of Lean Sigma and possess strong people management skills. A CIPS qualification would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2575.