£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a domestic windows and doors surveyor to work for a well-established bespoke, timber, aluminium and upvc supplier.
You would be joining a unique and rapidly growing bespoke Window, Door and Conservatory Installer taking responsibility for providing technical surveys to customers remotely across England and Wales.
- Accurate measurements of the products purchased
- Identify any technical errors or problems with customer orders
- Draw up a detailed specification and suggested systems of work
- Prepare a full installation schedule
- Identify relevant issues about the construction of the building and openings to ensure what is ordered is suitable
- Produce a full set of detailed drawings for each contract, including installation instructions
- Place the orders with suppliers and liaise with suppliers
- Use the company’s manufacturing software systems
- Have experience surveying windows, doors and conservatories in the UK
- Good communication skills
- Have experience using window software would be an advantage
If you would like to know more information, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and use reference code MM2952.