Our client, based in Gloucester, are the UK's leading distributor of glazing products and window ancillaries to the fenestration sector, offering innovative glazing solutions to the whole of the fenestration industry. They have an exciting opportunity within their Technical department to support and service their custom base, visiting and supporting fabricators across the South of England.
- Management of site and service requests in your area, providing detailed feedback & recommendations to technical department and customers within the existing reporting structure.
- Undertake annual customer health checks to identify fabrication improvement.
- Lead new customer training and onboarding for customers in your area.
- Build and test new and existing product to achieve the required performance standards at UKAS accredited test house (BSEN6375/PAS24 etc.)
- Support customers with bespoke UKAS testing
- Support customer with bespoke performance testing and accreditation.
- Work with design engineers to improve products, service customer and sales requests.
- Lead new product role out & ensure correct training documentation is available to customers in your area.
- Build strong relations with fabricator base and be flexible and accommodating to request.
- Provide regular feedback to design engineers to support in product development,
- Build sales and showroom samples for display in headquarters and trade shows.
- Maintain and develop fabrication equipment in onsite R&D workshop.
- Experience of window fabrication and process ideally understanding of mechanical joint and timber-weld process
- Knowledge of window fabrication and use of machinery
- Working knowledge of manufacturing & cutting software
- Understanding CAD and basic ability
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Be adaptable, co-operative and have willingness to teach and learn
- This is a field-based role so travel is to be expected with the occasional stay over.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3612.