Salary:£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a well-recognised accredited body within the fenestration industry, who are looking to recruit a Technical Officer.
- Seek opportunities to create new membership offers
- To periodically review memberships engagement and recruitment activities for effectiveness
- Act as a key contact for members within region
- To act as secretary to technical committees
- To undertake visits for prospective members as part of the vetting process
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of new and existing memberships
- Attend events to promote business
- Develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with all stakeholders and partners
- Attend internal meetings and produce reports as required
- To undertake other tasks that are relevant to your position
- Have previous experience within the glass and glazing industry
- Previous experience in the manufacturing or testing of glass / glazed assemblies
- Ability to investigate problems
- Ability to provide expert technical advice and guidance to clients and consumers
- Ability to interpret and present technical information
- Knowledge of both the commercial and domestic framing industry
- Expert knowledge of relevant technical standards and building regulations
- Be able to manage own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to use Microsoft.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM2999.