£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
A prestigious business within the Fenestration Industry have an exciting opportunity for a Technical & Product Compliance Manager, based in Surrey. This role will favour someone from a Design / Technical background and must have direct fenestration/window and door industry experience.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Drive the company strategic plans in terms of design of product development
- Technical support to marketing.
- Technical support to Estimating/Internal Sales / TAS items
- Act on industry relevant legislation.
- Ensure the company remains compliant and up to date with products.
- Ensure that relevant product audits are completed and passed
- Maintain and update technical product documentation.
- Keep abreast with any changes/updates on new Building Regulation standards or changes/updates to existing legislation.
- Attend all industry body technical meetings
- Recording of data for R&D Tax Credits
This role is vital for the business strategy and achieving the company growth and objectives and for the right candidate a generous remuneration package is on offer.
For more details and a comprehensive Job Specification, please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2699.