Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£35,000 Per Annum
Town/City:North of England
Chase Taylor are recruiting a Technical Product Manager for a successful supplier of uPVC building plastics into the trade and construction sectors. Selling through a network of trade counters across the North East, North West, Yorkshire and Scotland.
The main purpose of the role is to develop overall sales within the trade branches across the Northern region of UK for all Made to Order products with the primary focus being on Windows and Doors.
- You will help train and support staff across the branch network within your region so they can quickly and competently help customers get to the right solution at the right price.
- You will work closely with Branch Managers, Regional Managers and Area Sales Managers assisting with any significant deals and providing technical input and commercial advice
- You will help educate branches on market prices and why particular products can demand a higher sales prices.
- You will attend customer meetings (in conjunction with sales agents) for significant opportunities.
- Maintain personal in-depth product and pricing knowledge in order to supply customers and branches with accurate information.
- Give guidance to the Marketing function in defining annual campaigns, promotions, and general marketing priorities.
- Utilise CRM tools to accurately record sales and quote activity, and capture results.
It is essential you have previous experience of the plastics industry particularly within the Fenestration market and have a great understanding of relevant building regulations. It is also highly advantageous if you have knowledge of a specific software package called Business Micros and can create accurate quotes.
The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor quoting reference MM3541.