£35,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a high-end Windows and Doors manufacturer. We are looking for a candidate that has prior experience within the window industry, either in sales, estimating or design and someone who is keen to learn new skills. The role of a Technical Specification Advisor is to promote and specify their products and services to local authorities, housing associations, RSLs, contractors, national housebuilders, architects, and developers.
- Adherence to all organisational policies, management systems and standard operational procedures.
- Work positively to develop and foster good working relationships with colleagues and contracted personnel in order to maintain a culture of mutual respect and dignity.
- Work with the Commercial Team to gain specification with local authorities, housing associations, public bodies, contractors, architects, and Cost Consultants.
- Ensure wherever possible that the company’s products are the only ones specified, gleaning all necessary information on future project timescales and budgets involved
- Monthly reporting on activity, developing report to suit business needs and decision making.
Key Experiences and Skills Required:
- Experience in specification is not required and training will be provided.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including excel, Word, PowerPoint & CRM systems
- Commercial business awareness with the ability to clearly identify potential opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write, develop and implement successful business plans to ensure continued development and profitable growth.
- Understand the full lifecycle of where our product sits within the marketplace from conception to site.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a larger team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If this role is something that interests you, please click ‘apply’ or contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2812.