Sector:Sales & Marketing
Salary:£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Are you hungry for success? Have you considered a career in sales? Then look no further.
Chase Taylor recruitment is currently working on an exciting opportunity for a hungry, go getting individual who is looking to start a career in sales with the potential of earning excellent bonus/commission!
Our client is a highly successful home improvement business with three state of the art Showrooms. They work with customers to design, manufacture and install a wide range of lifestyle home improvement products including conservatories and orangeries. They are looking to recruit a Trainee Design Consultant/ Graduate Sales Consultant to join their team and help grow their sales within the area. You will be given all the tools you need to be successful within the sales division, including workshops on how to close sales, product information and more!Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one Saturday per month given back in lieu.Successful candidate will attend and learn in a 6-8 week training program where you will be given all the information and tools you need to succeed within this company.
- 22 days holiday, increasing with long service
- Health care cash plan
- Employee incentives/ Employee of the month – love to shop vouchers
- Staff discounts
- MOT and Service discount for personal vehicle
- Represent, present, and promote company fenestration products (windows & doors) to new and current customers and clients
- Help design customers new home improvement, with their vision and budget
- Deal with customer enquiries, over the phone and in person
- Show room and field based
- All training will be given where needed
- Be sales driven and a hunger to succeed
- Must be proficient with IT
- Have a can – do attitude, approachable and have a proactive approach
- Willing to learn and develop skills to succeed within role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Must have a full UK driving license and vehicle
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3644.