Aluminium / Curtain walling / Facades / Metal, Doors, Windows
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
My client is one of the country’s most successful aluminium profile companies, currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Engineer. The role will include training customers in the fabrication of products at a training centre in North Somerset.
Duties will include:
- Teaching Installers about the company’s products.
- Assisting with research and development of future products.
- Attending test centres to carry out kite marking of new products and one off type tests.
- Assisting with sample approval of new systems and components.
- Attending exhibitions to install products into show stands.
- Giving technical information about products to staff and customers.
Candidates must have experience in aluminium fabrication of Window, doors, curtain wall systems and good knowledge of aluminium fabrication machinery, including saws and CNC machine centres. Previous experience of working within a training role is advantageous along with extensive knowledge in aluminium profiles. A full UK driving licence is also required.
The role will require working away at times.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Sarah on 01543 897800 quoting reference number MM522.