Misc - Office - Administration
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We have a great opportunity for someone who has experience within Warehouse & Transport management to join a thriving and leading manufacturer of high-quality Windows & Doors.
This company, based in West Yorkshire, have gone from strength to strength over the many years that they have manufactured and are well recognised as a company that invest in people.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Warehouse and Transport department, providing strong leadership and direction to the team and work alongside production to ensure the efficient transition of product between production, warehouse and transport.
- To manage the department budgets, providing cost efficiency reports to the board and senior management team
- To be responsible for the recording and reporting of the weekly internal and external OTIF, working with Department Managers to assist with improvements, that achieve customer satisfaction and delivery
- Responsible for the restricted operator licence, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, including company and driver compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures, identifying and addressing driver infringements
- To maintain quality standards, working with the team to identify and action defective products prior to loading
- To ensure our new and existing dealers are satisfied with the quality, timely delivery and transportation of goods
- To identify continuous improvement initiatives within the Warehouse and Transport departments
- To oversee all health and safety checks, routine vehicle checks, plan vehicle maintenance, vehicle defect reporting system and manage third party providers where applicable
- To ensure drivers are responsible for their vehicles being operated in a roadworthy condition and adhere to both company and statutory requirements and conduct audits on fleet maintenance.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2955.