Conservatories, Doors, Windows
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Due to continuous growth within the Conservatories and Glazing Department our client, a well-established family owned company, are looking to recruit an experienced Window and Service Operation Manager to be based from their Head Office in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
As Operation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support & direct management for Window and Door Surveyors, Installation Manager, Service Engineers and the Service Department
- Liaising with supplies to ensure the use of market leading initiatives
- Monitoring departmental KPI's, to ensure continuous improvement
- Reviewing project costing
- Management of the in house service department providing product after care
Candidates applying for this role must have experience within the glazing industry and the ability to manage and analyse P&L's. You will need project management experience as well as experience managing and developing a multi-disciplined team. A background knowledge of the building industry would be advantageous.
On offer is a competitive salary, bonus scheme and company car plus other benefits. For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mat Gibson quoting reference MM2571.