Conservatories, Doors, Windows
£17,500 to £19,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well respected window and conservatory company as a Works Planning & Liaison Co-ordinator. The main purpose of this post is to provide effective support to the Contracts Department ensuring activities are efficiently organised, planned and operated in order to achieve optimum customer and client satisfaction.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and co-ordinate subcontractors' daily schedules giving consideration to geographical areas.
- Arrange appointments with clients/clients tenants through written and verbal communication.
- Liaise with customers regarding lead times and installation dates.
- Liaise with production to ensure planned work is received into manufacturing within the required lead times.
- Provide effective verbal and written communication to tenants and the client.
- Resolve customer problems in an efficient and timely manner to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Provide a point of contact between production and customers and to keep the proactive flow of information to customers.
- Monitor KPI's to ensure contracts are on target.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on programme achievement.
- Provide excellent customer service and quality service in line with standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Assist the Installations Manager in all matters relating to the Contracts Department.
- Collate customer feedback, liaise with Installations Manager to resolve issues and pass completed installations for invoicing to maximise cash flow.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required in order to fulfil the aims and objectives of the company
The successful candidate will possess the following skills
- PC Literate, essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good presentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload, work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
For more information or to apply for this role contact Emma Allen on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM542.