Conservatories, Doors, Windows
£20,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Chase Taylor are currently working with a leading fabricator of Windows and Doors who are looking to recruit a Yard Manager to join their expanding team in West Yorkshire.
The general duties of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the right stock at the right price is in place to meet production needs;
- Responsible for ensuring accurate prices, goods are delivered and booked in and all invoices are matched and accurate;
- To understand and implement the full process of ordering product, receiving deliveries, booking in stock; issuing out stock, profile checking and managing the completion of monthly stock takes within deadlines set;
- To oversee and implement updated procedures for issuing out stock within the factory and yard, including profile and hardware items, ensuring stock items are picked in a timely and efficient manner and work closely with the Production Team to identify any stock shortage issues.
- To maintain the correct stock levels to ensure no shortages arise, however if shortages do arise to liaise with the Purchasing Manager to ensure any stock shortages are dealt with in a timely and effective manner and cause minimum disruption in Production.
This role is essential to continue the fabrication of product and would suit an individual who is meticulous and used to working in a high pressure manufacturing environment. Previous experience within with fenestration industry would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson on 01543 897800 quoting reference MM2098.